Scale Calibration & Repair Services
Superior Scale Inc. provides access to your calibration certificates through our certificate retrieval system. You will be provided with a secure login ID and password that allows access to the CRS site to retrieve only your certificates from a secure server.
Because customer service is a priority at Superior Scale Inc. we understand that your time is valuable. The cost of using CRS is free to our customers and it only takes a few minutes for us to create your unique login and password.
The benefits to using the CRS system include:
- You no longer need to retain copies of certificates at your site
- Reduces the opportunity of human error as CRS software provides calculations versus manual
- Digital certificates are easy to read as opposed to handwritten
- No more waiting for certificates to be completed and mailed back to your location
- Eliminates the cost associated with a paper based system
- If you’re an ISO company it makes the audit process manageable to gain access to requested documentation
Scale service and repair are the foundation of our business.
We understand that scale service and repair is the key to keeping your business operational and productive. Our preventative maintenance program will assist in reducing downtime and be an effective cost control measure. Our program assures accurate weighing throughout the lifetime of your equipment.
Each of our scale service agreements is structured to meet the needs of your organization. Agreements are designed based upon your specific requirements:
- Intervals between inspections
- Testing Method
- Reporting requirements for scale calibrations
Our Certificate Retrieval System provides added convenience to document and asset management.
We all know equipment can fail and it’s not a matter of “if” but “when“. Whether the cause is a defective part, operator abuse or just general wear and tear, equipment downtime is costly to your business. Our highly trained technicians are available 24/7 so we can complete your repair as efficiently as possible and have you back in business.
Our parts department keeps a large inventory available to service our customers. In the event a part is not in stock we will work to provide the quickest solution to obtaining that part so that your equipment is once again functional.